Select the sections below, or use the drop-down menu above to navigate through the website to access various Student Resources. Use the 'Syllabus Manager' button within the sections to create and post your personalised online syllabus.
Explore biopsychology through the following:
- Multimedia Library with links to all 85 animations and interactions.
- Interactive exercises, with diagrams to label and questions to enhance and test your knowledge.
- Multiple Choice questions for self-study.
- Essay writing guide with answers.
- Mind Maps with information on the various parts of the brain.
For Instructor Resources, visit the Instructor Resource Centre.